117 W. Slade St, Palatine, Il 60067 847-202-9370

117 W. Slade St,   Palatine, Il 60067    847-202-9370
A New & Different Level Of Sophisticated Fashion For Every Woman

Friday, May 2, 2008

New Arrivals At Fancy Nancy's

Ladies, Please look to the right of the blog for the new arrivals at my boutique. I am so excited and you will be too! More Nic & Zoe have arrived just in time for summer!
The halter you see here can be worn with a spaghetti strap T and looks great. I wore this yesterday and receive many comments.
Come on in and take a look around and see what's new at Fancy Nancy's! New accessories too!
Look forward to seeing you soon!

1 comment:

Wendy aka Gwendolyn said...

Hi Nancy,
Love the new tops - especially the halter wearing the spaghetti strap tank underneath. Now, at least I know at my age I can still wear the beautiful styles as younger years.
Also, I just want to say Thank You for giving me the opportunity to become a Palatine Retailer. Without the mention of the space available I would still be working out of my home.
I look forward to our working relationship, continued growth and success in the Beauty Industry.
Your Sis Wendy!