117 W. Slade St, Palatine, Il 60067 847-202-9370

117 W. Slade St,   Palatine, Il 60067    847-202-9370
A New & Different Level Of Sophisticated Fashion For Every Woman

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Update Fancy Nancy's Boutique

My plans are to create an online boutique which hopefully will be up and running by December of 2008. The online boutique will consist of clothing from the waist up , fashion tips , interior design and decorating tips for the home. I will also be doing holiday decorating for the home or office. By the end of this week I will have a menu of prices for holiday decorating and interior design. Please post any comments or questions you have regarding fashion or home design . I will be checking my blog everyday.
Or call me at 847-202-9370 if I don't answer please leave a message and I will get back to you asap.
Looking forward to doing business with every one again.
Sincerely,
Fancy Nancy

No comments: